Java Dev eloper
FullStack Java Developer
Simplilearn’s Full-Stack Java Developer program provides extensive hands-on training in front-end, middleware, and back-end Java technology skills along with phase-end and capstone projects based on real business scenarios.
- Hibernate and JPA
- Spring Core 5.0
- HTML5 and CSS3
- SOAP and REST
What about Full-Stack Development?
If both Frontend and Backend development appeal to you, you could consider becoming a Full-Stack Developer.
Full-stackers take care of both the front-end and the back-end, and need to know how the web works on all levels, in order to determine how the client- and server-sides will relate. Naturally working up to this level of expertise will take longer, as there is more to learn.
Java Certification Curriculum
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Java architecture, advantages of Java, develop the code with various data types, conditions, and loops.
- Introduction to Java
- Class Files
- Compilation Process
- Data types, and Operations
- if conditions
- Loops – for
- while and do while
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to code with arrays, functions, and strings.
- Arrays – Single
- Dimensional and Multidimensional arrays
- Function with Arguments
- Function Overloading
- The concept of Static Polymorphism
- String Handling – String
- StringBuffer Classes
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn object-oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc.
- OOPS in Java: Concept of
- Object Orientation
- Attributes, and Methods
- Classes and Objects
- Methods and Constructors – Default Constructors and Constructors with Arguments
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about packages in Java and scope specifiers of Java. You will also learn exception handling and how multi-threading works in Java.
- Packages and Interfaces
- Access Specifiers: Public, Private, Protected and Package
- Exception Handling: Try, Catch, Finally, Throw and Throws
- Multi-Threading: Runnable Interface, Extending a Thread Class, Synchronization in Threads
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to write code with Wrapper Classes, Inner Classes, and Applet Programs. How to use io.lang and util packages of Java and the very important topic of Java which is Collections.
- Wrapper Classes and Inner Classes: Integer, Character, Boolean, Float etc
- Applet Programs: How to write UI programs with Applet, Java.lang, Java.io, Java.util
- Collections: ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, TreeSet, HashMap, HashTable
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to write XML files and how to parse XML files using DOM and SAX in Java.
- Introduction to XML
- Writing XML files
- DOM Parser – Writing into an XML file and Parsing an XML file
- SAX Parser, XSL
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn SQL, Architecture of JDBC, Different drivers of JDBC and to write code in JDBC to communicate with Database.
- Introduction to SQL: Connect, Insert, Update, Delete, Select
- Introduction to JDBC and Architecture of JDBC
- Types of Drivers: Type 1/2/3/4 drivers
- Insert/Update/Delete/Select Operations using JDBC
- Batch Processing Transaction
- Management: Commit and Rollback
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Web Technologies and developing applications using Servlet.
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- Type of Servlets: Generic and Http Servlet
- Request Dispatchers: Forward and Include
- 4 types of Session Tracking and Filters
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to develop code with JSP.
- Introduction to JSP
- Architecture of JSP
- tags (Scripts, declarative, expression)
- Implicit objects
- JSP Directives
- JSP and JDBC
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about hibernate framework and how to interact with the database using hibernate. You will also learn to perform various operations on database like Insert, Update, Delete and Select Operations.
- Introduction to Hibernate
- Architecture of Hibernate
- Database Operations: Insert/Update/Delete/Select
- HQL and Restrictions
- Caching in Hibernate
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Introduction to spring framework and writing code with spring framework components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring.
- Introduction to Spring Framework
- Display a Sample Message
- IoC Containers
- Bean Definition
- Bean Scopes
- Bean Post Processors
- Dependency Injection Auto-Wiring
- Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Integrating Spring framework with Hibernate
- Transaction Management
- Ajax Framework and Design Patterns: DAO, DTO, MVC
- Intercepting filters
- Front Controller
- Business Delegate
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn SOA and SOA Architecture. You will also learn how SOA is useful for organizations to perform the required task easily and how it can be implemented in web services.
- Introduction to SOA
- SOA Architecture
- Business layer of SOA
- Advantages of SOA
- What is Contract
- Address, and Binding in SOA
- Composition of Service
- Relation between SOA and Web Services
- Introduction to Web
- WSDL file
- WSDL and UDDI
- SOAP, RESTfulWeb